The Dynatrace Integration for Jira connects Dynatrace’s full stack data and intelligent metrics with Atlassian products to enable better and proactive service operation, and increased customer satisfaction.
ACELERATED SERVICE OPERATIONS
Accelerate service operations and improve productivity using automated processes that increase information visibility across tools and keep CMDB information up-to-date. This also reduces MTTR, decreases operational costs and service outages.
We also provide additional professional services for both Atlassian Jira, Dynatrace, and also CMDBs in general. These will further increase the value of our integration in your Jira and Dynatrace environment via adapting integration functionality to your specific needs.
Contact us for a live demonstration or trial version.
Dynatrace Integration for Jira
- Enhanced context for service desk agents and other users.
- Automated service modeling via tags or management zones.
- Service impact analysis and automatic SLA evaluation.
- High quality asset management through enriched data.
- Reporting of tickets per CI type or for specific CIs.
- CI change history automatically available, provides additional context to Jira users.
Automatic CMDB synchronization
- Automatic synchronization of auto-detected services, apps and dependencies in real time.
- Near real-time CMDB synchronization from Smartscape topology.
- Pre-defined CMDB structure enriches existing CMDB in Jira.
- Access Smartscape topology without leaving Jira.
- Enhance CMDB updates from Dynatrace via custom scripted rules.
Ticketing with business impact and root cause
- Near real time incident identification synced via Dynatrace to Jira.
- Root cause and contextual information details available in Jira ticket.
- Jira issue workflow automatically updated based on problem status.
- Smartscape context infused directly in JQL.
- Manage and automatically setup Dynatrace maintenance windows directly in Jira.
Link technical problems to business processes
- Automatic linking of detected problems with all affected CMDB configuration items and keeping them in sync.
- Synchronize comments between tools to keep both sides up to date.
- View Jira issue evolution as Dynatrace Problem comments.
- View real-time Dynatrace problem status and related events in Jira.
Fast auto problem remediation
- Utilize the power of scripting to detect unapproved changes in your infrastructure.
- Detect unapproved changes in infrastructure.
- Automatically execute actions based on changes detected in Smartscape.
- Live preview of Dynatrace problem states and metrics in the dedicated issue tab Dynatrace Jira
Contact us for a live demonstration, trial version, or more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Get started with Dynatrace for free: dynatrace.ai
Alanata is a leading provider of IT products and services with over thirty years experience in the information technology sector. Alanata solutions covers business automation, service management, mobility, business analytics, application integration, asset management, business security, data management and IT performance.
The company’s clients include major organizations from telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities and public administration.
For more information, please visit alanata.sk
Products and apps built on top of the Jira platform help teams plan, assign, track, report and manage work. The Jira platform brings teams together for everything from agile software development and customer support to managing shopping lists and family chores.
4 products are built on the Jira platform: Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Jira Ops, and Jira Core. Each product comes with built-in templates for different use cases and integrates seamlessly, so teams across organizations can work better together.
Find out more: atlassian.com